Toronto MicroElectronics Inc. is the premier designer /manufacturer of Mobile Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) in the industry. Our line of mobile DVRs span the range from very compact 2 channel systems to 8 channel rugged waterproof offerings. The systems have been designed from the start to capture high quality images continuously or on-demand from a variety of inputs. GPS and WiFi options are available to enhance fleet management and to ease retrieval of recorded video. TME has developed applications for target industries such as Pupil Transportation, Law Enforcement, and more.
Multi-Purpose DVR Systems
- ZEUS Platinum: A video image recording system capable of up to 16 channels of HD video recording, designed to be used in for Pupil Transportation, Law Enforcement, Public Safety, and Land Transportation Logistics applications.
Pupil Transportation DVR Systems
- ZEUS: A small footprint 6-channel video image recording system specifically designed to be installed in school buses for pupil transportation application
Taxi/Limo DVR Systems
- TVS6: Our latest Taxi/Limo video image recording system featuring 100% solid state video recording system upgradable from 2 up to 6 cameras at 720×480 resolution
Police/Fire/EMS DVR Systems
- PW LITE: Purpose-built 2 channel DVR unit for use in Law Enforcement includes dual redundant storage, wireless microphone, and Zoom Camera for license-plate recognition application
- PW6-HD: The PW6-HD in tandem with the PR1MEWitness Body-Worn Camera provides the safest way to operate an In-Car Video System with no officer intervention required to get the most complete picture, every time.